World at Arms Apk 1.1.3 Download
LOCK AND LOAD! The United States of America is under attack by an evil alliance of highly trained forces known as the KRA. As the leader of the free world, YOU have to stand and fight. Build and develop your military base, train your army, and battle against or ally with players from all over the world online in order to defeat the enemy for good!
World at Arms is the new ground-breaking social game by Gameloft!
– Enjoy the most beautiful war simulation on smartphone with outstanding graphics & animations, plus extra-realistic units & buildings.
– Engage in innovative, strategic and breathtaking battles across the globe, in the air and on the ground (desert, urban and snow), and unleash deadly power-ups to crush your enemy before he crushes you!
– Manage an extensive economy: Collect resources, build and develop a wide variety of units and buildings & upgrade your base to become the top superpower
– Immerse yourself in a long, rich and dynamic campaign with more than 75 missions to complete!
– Take action and attack any player in the world, loot them for bonuses and climb up the leaderboards!
– Connect with your friends through Facebook, Game Center or Gameloft LIVE! and borrow their units during battle to defeat tough enemies.
– Unlock loads of achievements!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/LetsPlaybyGameloft_Twitter or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/letsplaybyGameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/letsplaygl
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
- Current Version: 1.1.3
- Requires Android: 2.3 and up
- Category: Arcade & Action
- Installs: 5,000,000 – 10,000,[email protected] 30 days
- Size: 14M
- Price: Free
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]