Snap Camera Apk 2.0.6 Download
The best possible camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera’s interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.2 (jelly bean) on the Nexus 4 but with many extra features.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour, Contrast and Sharpness (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to:
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate
The photo editor lets you:
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
– You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
– Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
– Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– The interface can be changed for left-handed users
– Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7.
Please contact us if you have any issues with Snap Camera (we can’t reply to Android Market comments), we will give you a refund and later notify you once we’ve fixed the problem.
Snap works best on newer phones but will still run on older models.
Some features are only available on phones that support them.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start in Airplane mode.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features. The website also has a link to a discussion forum where you can ask questions and suggest new features.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action.
- Current Version: 2.0.6
- Requires Android:2.3.3 and up
- Category: Photography
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”][/toggle]