Minimalistic Text Apk 3.0.7 Download
Minimalistic Text is a widget app that displays information in a minimalistic way.
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Minimalistic Text is heavily inspired by BattStat and Clockr but adds extreme flexibility.
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
If you have the donate/pro app installed then you will get early access to new features and the ads will be removed.
To get the donate/pro app search for “Minimalistic Text (donate)” in the market.
If you have any problems, write me an email!
APP2SD (especially hacks) is a very very bad idea for a widget. It has a reason that Minimalistic Text doesn’t offer this feature! The home screen get’s loaded before the SD card is mounted. Keep this in mind!
Please don’t use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email ([email protected]). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click “Edit”, a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
- Current Version: Varies with device
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Category: Personalization
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]