Greenify ROOT Apk 1.82 Download
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, they can run almost smooth and lasting just like on the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the bad behaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, stop them from lagging and battery leeching, in an unique way! They could do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still have full functionality when running in foreground, like what iOS apps act!
ROOT is required.
NOTICE: DO NOT REPORT BUG AS REVIEW, since I could not contact you for further details. Please report bugs by email, on the XDA thread, or our homepage.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify give you the unique experience:
◆ Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “TitaniumBackup Pro” that totally disable an app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it, without major uncomfortable impact on user experience. Greenify is nearly transparent!
◆ Unlike “App Quarantine”, you can launch greenified apps in any way as usual. No more crafted app-launch widgets, no more manual disabling.
◆ Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit almost all its advantages, but never need to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any “XXX Task Killer”, your device never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes much battery juice. Since all greenified apps will be put into hibernation until the next time you launch them, there is no need to “kill” them during the hibernation.
As the bottom line, Greenify do need a background persistent “Cleaner” service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app. The background functionality includes but not limited to:
* Persistent background services
* Broadcast receivers, which respond to global device events, such as network state change, SMS reception.
* Alarms, which activate background task at specific time or interval.
* Widget update. Widget should display but may or may not update because periodic update sometimes involves background task.
* Push message. Push is also disabled since it would activate background task on Android, unlike iOS which just shows up messages to user.
Please DO NOT greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you never rely on them. Please be sure to verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily relies.
In case you cannot install from Play store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
===== ABOUT SOME REQUIRED PERMISSIONS =====
ACCESS SUPERUSER: To execute internal system command to put apps into hibernation.
INTERNET: Needed by “Raise Your Voice” program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
===== FAQ =====
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
(…please read full FAQ on website)
All translations are open for improvement:
http://translate.oasisfeng.com/projects/greenify (pls register here: http://translate.oasisfeng.com/home/wp-login.php?action=register)
If you love the little app and want to donate, please consider “purchasing” the “donation” version.
- Current Version: 1.82
- Requires Android: 3.1 and up
- Category: Tools
- Installs: 100,000 – 500,[email protected] 30 days
- Size: 410k
- Price: Free
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]