GATE EE 2017 Exam Prep is powered by Youth4work (a leading portal for competitive exams preparation. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a computer based standardized test jointly conducted by IIS and IITs for post graduate engineering admissions and entry level engineering jobs in various PSUs. The test which is being conducted since 1984 in over 660 centres in India every year, is of 3 hours and the score is valid for 3 years.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is not so easy to conquer for Electrical Engineering students, a candidate needs to be focused throughout the year in order to score good in the examination. GATE EE 2017 Exam Prep is one of the most required tool for better preparation as it offers the best available mock tests and practice tests for both technical and non technical section preparation. Electrical Engineering students can also interact with other candidates through discussion forums to share exam preparation tips, important news related to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering like examination notification, admit cards and result declaration schedule.
Key Features of GATE EE 2017 Exam Prep:
1. Complete Mock Tests for Electrical Engineering covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Electrical Engineering students.
5. Review all attempted questions.
Similar to the actual Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Electrical Engineering, GATE EE 2017 Exam Prep will test your prowess in both general aptitude and engineering section. Prep App also provides instant reports with score, speed and accuracy allowing the candidates to adjudge their progress and get performance enhanced well before appearing in the examination.
Syllabus and Topics covered in the GATE EE 2017 Exam Prep App:-
1. Engineering Mathematics:- Linear algebra, calculus, differential equations, complex variables, probability and statistics, numerical methods and transform theory.
2. General Aptitude (GA):- English grammar, sentence completion, verbal analogies, word groups and critical reasoning & verbal deduction.
3. Electrical Engineering:- Electric circuits and fields, signals and systems, electrical machines, power systems, control systems, electrical and electronic measurements, analog and digital electronics & power electronics and drives.
Just like every year, GATE-2017 will also take place in the month of January/February 2017. Online Applications are expected to begin in October 2016. With a question bank of over thousand questions, which include all sample papers, previous year papers and other important Electrical Engineering questions, GATE EE 2017 Exam Prep App can be the best way to practice and prepare for the examination.
So don’t let the days to pass without preparation, start practicing Electrical Engineering mock tests. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!
|Published||Nov 17, 2016|
Download GATE Electrical 2017 Exam Prep Y4W-GATE_EE-1.3.3 Now!
Play Apk Mirror
GATE Electrical 2017 Exam Prep Y4W-GATE_EE-1.3.3
Download 4.98 MB