ASTRO File Manager Apk 4.3.489 Download
ASTRO File Manager has over 40 million downloads on the Android Market and 345,000 reviews!
Organize and manage your files and content such as pictures, music, videos or documents on your phone, tablet, PC (via networking) or on cloud services like Facebook Photo Albums, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive or Box. It’s like Windows Explorer or Mac’s Finder with connections to the most popular clouds.
It’s picture view works better than standard galleries and ASTRO is in dozens of Top Ten Android App lists and has been recommended in books. DOWNLOAD NOW.
** Click “My Files” for file management (copy/move/delete/etc) **
* NEW: Facebook Photo support
* NEW: New Picture Gallery
* NEW: Image Viewer enhancements including rotate picture
* SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox support
– SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
– SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
It also gives you the ability to stop processes that burn battery life and backup your apps in case you lose or change phones.
Features include: file management, cloud storage with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip/ Tar, downloader, thumbnails, search files, application manager, task manager, attachments and more…
Please visit our new support portal for a Quick Start Guide, FAQ’s and Documentation. http://support.metago.net.
Screen Searches tab
ASTRO currently supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
- Current Version:Varies with device
- Requires Android:Varies with device
- Installs:10,000,000 – 50,000,[email protected] 30 days
- Size:Varies with device
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More…” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]