thredUP – Shop + Sell Clothing Apk
thredUP is the world’s largest online fashion resale shop with over 25,000 brands for women and kids—at up to 90% off retail. From tried-and-true favorites (J. Crew, Anthropologie, Kate Spade New York) to designers you just can’t wait to try, thredUP has all the clothes and accessories you want/ need for the season ahead. It’s not your typical thrift shop.
Just for downloading the App*, you get 20% off your 1st Mobile App Order with promo code HELLOMOBILE.
SHOP CLOTHING ON-THE-GO AT THREDUP
• It’s the only shopping app you need for buying clothes. thredUP has the best deals on all your favorite brands.
• Hundreds of must-have styles show up every minute, so there’s always something fun to find.
• Not your average secondhand clothing store. It’s super easy to find anything from petite, plus-size, maternity to junior and kids clothing.
• You can save your favorite search settings to check the latest like-new arrivals.
• All items are up to 90% off retail. It’s like one amazing sale. Every. Day.
• Orders ship fast via FedEx or USPS, usually arriving in 3-7 business days.
• Free Shipping over $79 + 14 Day Free Returns**
SELL CLOTHES TO THREDUP
• Order a Clean Out Kit, fill it up, and send it back.
• We list your items and you earn a little cash (or you can donate to a worthy cause!).
• Give clothes a second life, upcycle and save them from landfills.
• No more hauling your goods to consignment or thrift store, Goodwill, or waiting in long lines. Spend more time doing the things you love.
• Experience the joy that is cleaning out. When you simplify your closet, you simplify your life.
• Selling clothes is as easy as filling up a bag.
Where else can you shop H&M, Forever 21, BCBGMAXAZRIA, White House Black Market, GAP, Old Navy, Ann Taylor Loft, and Banana Republic at the same place? Download the thredUP app to buy and sell clothes today.
* Limit 1 use per customer. Some restrictions apply.
** Free Returns for store credit
feeling charitable? you can now donate your clean out proceeds to your favorite organization!
|Published||Jun 28, 2017|